About M.E.
- M.E.
- I have always been M.E. (Michelle Elizabeth), but Judd made me a MES :) I have discovered a love of photography over the years. I have never taken any classes, but have just learned by experimenting. Enjoy the world through my eyes.
Wednesday, May 23, 2012
How far along? 30 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: + 9 :)
Maternity clothes? Shirts - yes; pants - no
Sleep: wake up each night at 12:45am, and again at 5:45am
Best moment this week: Being done with school, and knowing I don't have to go back until November 1st!!!
Miss Anything? Energy - I need naps all the time now!
Movement: All the time - others can feel him kick and punch. He started hick-ups.
Food cravings: On the flight to Phx, I craved M&M's and Pringles. Puked them up once I landed, but they were good the first time.
Looking forward to: Judd visiting Phx this Friday
Dr. Appointment update: Our son is still measuring ahead by one week (est. due date of July 23rd).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So fun...Audrey and your son will be exactly one year apart! She was July 31st! Do you have a name yet?
ReplyDelete