About M.E.
- M.E.
- I have always been M.E. (Michelle Elizabeth), but Judd made me a MES :) I have discovered a love of photography over the years. I have never taken any classes, but have just learned by experimenting. Enjoy the world through my eyes.
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
How far along? 35weeks
Total weight gain/loss: + 14 :)
Maternity clothes? Shirts - yes; shorts - no (still wearing size 6)
Sleep: Waking up more and more during the night. I wake up at 6am, and force myself to fall back asleep around 7am until 9:15ish. I do love my sleep :)
Best moment this week: Having Mom come in town. Also, getting the photos Mandy took of the prego belly!
Miss Anything? Judd! He has been at NTC for a month.
Movement: All day long!
Food cravings: Ice cream, taquitos, and pizza
Looking forward to: Judd coming home this week. Baby shower at Mandy's on Sunday.
Dr. Appointment update: Measuring 32 weeks, and have the next appointment on July 5th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment