How far along? 14 weeks - the news is out!
Total weight gain/loss: -13 pounds to start the week / now I am only -11.5
Maternity clothes? uh - NO - dropped too much weight and all my regular clothes are really baggy.
Sleep: Yes please! I only wake up once at night, and have been sleeping with a pillow between my knees
Best moment this week: Not throwing up!!! The hyperemesis seems to have let up a little thanks to Wrigley's gum and unsweetened iced tea! Still on Zofran (tried to come off of it, and failed!)
And of course, finding out my nephew, Christian Sterling Yokley, was born :)
Miss Anything? Being able to taste food!
Movement: I felt a little a few weeks ago (just some slight flutters after I had been lying down for a few hours - haven't really felt anything since that day.)
Food cravings: Can't really say I have cravings, but here is what is new in my main diet: (this week): Unsweetened Iced Tea, Tator Tots, Snickers, gum, Nutra-Grain bars, tomato soup, and mini tostados (prior weeks): Chocolate Ensure, grilled cheese from Sonic, Lemon-Lime slushies, Green Beans, Cinnamon Rolls, pickles, chocolate pudding, fruit popcicles, pears. Since I can't really eat much, foods move from good to gross sounding rather quickly. What works one week, absolutely grosses me out the next.
Have you started to show yet: Yep (see picture)
Looking forward to: Feeling better, having more energy, and being able to eat again.

Love the Baby Bump! Can't believe you actually felt movement that early. I never felt anything until I was like 17-18 weeks! So Fun!
ReplyDelete