LUNCH TIME
On our honeymoon in Estes Park, we came across a herd grazing on the side of the road. They were not afraid of us at all.
These birds were everywhere in Byron Bay, AUS.
At Steve Irwin's Zoo in AUS
I love the contrast in this picture. I only wished he would have turned so I could have gotten his face.
The dogs on a family camping trip.
Tree Frogs in Costa Rica - we were able to hold them :)
BATH TIME
In Kyoto, Japan - these guys sure put on a show - glad I had my camera.
FUN IN THE SUN
The young female whale in the warm oceans of Hawaii. She entertained us for almost an hour. I love how the sun is reflecting off her tail.
Sydney, AUS
The bird show was magnificent with the Opera House in the background.
New baby elephant (can't remember if this was in AUS, or COS).





No comments:
Post a Comment