How far along? 20.5 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: -5 (I've gained 2 pounds)
Maternity clothes? I have come to the realization that I probably won't be wearing real maternity clothes for a while. Guess I'll be wearing lots of skirts (now just to find some leggings to wear underneath to avoid embarrassing moments in the Kansas wind.)
Sleep: Sleep mainly on my left side/stomach :)
Best moment this week: Judd feeling the baby kick :)
Miss Anything? Having energy
Movement: Everyday now!
Food cravings: Peaches, cheese pizza, bean and cheese burritoes, spinach salad with walnuts and blueberries, spinach and cheese hot pockets, lemonade, OJ and ice water.
Have you started to show yet: Uh huh! People who didn't know I was pregnant are now commenting.
Looking forward to: A week without an ER trip for fluids! The only good thing about these ER trips are the ultrasounds and heartbeat checks (baby is measuring a 1.5 weeks ahead of predicted due date - shows July 23rd).
Dr. Appointment update: Next appointment is March 27th to find out gender :)
No comments:
Post a Comment